Senior Experience Designer
Linkedin (February 2019 - Present)
- Awesome accomplishments coming soon
Freelance UI/UX Design Lead
Collarbone (January 2018 - January 2019)
- Lead multiple, full-scale product life cycles from concept through to live delivery and iteration.
- Managed UX Designers in defining and achieving product requirements using sprint-based milestones and planning tactics.
- Collaborated with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers and product owners throughout the design process.
- Designed and shipped consumer and business-facing products across web, mobile web and native mobile device platforms.
- Handcrafted UI libraries, style guides and design systems for a range of web and mobile products.
- Distilling complex processes, requirements and flows into simple and clear user interactions.
Google (Consultant, October 2016 - January 2018)
- Collaborated cross-functionally with project management and engineering teams to co-create product requirements for Google's internal finance tools.
- Carried product designs from initial solution strategies through wireframes, user testing, final high-fidelity designs and development implementation.
- Partnered with PhD UX Researchers to validate proposed UI solutions prior to feature development via qualitative user testing.
- Hand-crafted a new brand for an internal Google finance tool responsible for the processing of $45B in annual outbound payments to Google vendors.
Sr. Mobile UX Designer
Verizon Wireless (September 2016 - October 2016)
- Owned new feature product designs on Verizon's augmented reality app, Outta.
- Created animated marketing collateral used in social media advertising that resulted in the app's first 100,000 installs and 25,000 successfully registered users.
- Standardized the design resources of the app, including the establishment of a cohesive style guide and patterns library.
Sr. UX Designer, Mobile Lead
Fanatics (January 2016 - September 2016)
- Oversaw and managed product designs across all mobile platforms, including the Fanatics native iOS & Android apps, as well as partner mobile SDKs.
- Grew and maintained a consistent average app store rating of 4.8 across several build & feature releases, comprised of thousands of app store reviews.
- Established the company's first flow-based mobile product analytics dashboard in cooperation with Mobile Product Managers and Sr. Data Team Members.
- Promoted organization-wide design thinking by establishing UX processes and creating pattern & UI libraries.
- Distilled design empowerment in fellow non-design team members by facilitating early idea brainstorming sessions prior to solidifying feature definition and scope.
- Partnered with Product Managers and Engineers to develop and refine product requirements while considering business and end-user needs.
- Contributed to the growth of the design team by recruiting, retaining, and mentoring fellow design team members.
Sr. UI Designer
MedHelp (February 2015 - November 2015)
- Collaborated directly and often with product & engineering teams to ideate, define, design, spec, build & launch product features for highly-trafficked web platforms and mobile applications.
- Lead initiatives to establish design standards with style guides across MedHelp products.
- Mentored Junior Designers in incorporating style guide standards into their design process.
- Managed formal and informal user testing sessions using InVision/HTML-based UI prototypes.
- Orchestrated frequent design reviews to solicit feedback and foster creative collaboration.
Pertino (May 2014 - February 2015)
- Synthesized concepts by leading brainstorming sessions with engineers and project managers.
- Analyzed and broke down complex requirements into flows and clear interface specifications.
- Owned product design requirements from conceptualization through final mockups.
- Integrated analytics software to measure feature impact & improve product usability.
Freelance UI/UX Designer
Collarbone (May 2009 - May 2014)
- Collaborated with engineers & project managers to asses and understand product requirements.
- Guided engineers in implementing designs with pixel-perfect mockups, specs & clickable demos.
- Supported project managers in timeline estimation, milestone creation & deliverables planning.